3D Tour Suggestions
In order to get the best possible 3D Tour, we recommend following a few guidelines on making your home look as inviting as possible to potential buyers. These simple tips can make all the difference sometimes.
- De-clutter all areas of both exterior and interior of home.
- Clear/clean all surfaces such as countertops, tables, floors, windows, etc. Note that mirrors can really reveal details like streaking, etc.
- Move all garbage cans from view, exterior and interior.
- Check all light bulbs and replace any that are burned out.
- Put away all remote controls, cell phones, chargers, portable speakers, etc.
- Hide power cords as much as possible.
- Remove kitchen cleaning supplies from countertops.
- Don’t have too many small appliances visible.
- Remove used toiletries from bathroom.
Replace with new bar of soap, fresh folded towels, etc.
- Remove photos and magnets from fridge.
- Make all beds.
- Close all toilet lids.
- Remove pet bowls, bedding, and toys.